I’m glad to announce that GNOME Calendar now supports creation of recurring events. Now you can easily create recurring events with the help of the modified edit-dialog.
Here you can adjust the two main features that define your recurrence –
- How often should the event repeat?
- Until what date etc. should the event repeat?
For the first feature, you get the following options –
- Monday to Friday
Similarly, for the second feature, you get the following options –
- Should the event repeat forever?
- Should it repeat a fixed number of times?
- Should it repeat until a certain date?
With these customizations, users can now easily create recurring events in GNOME Calendar.
Below is a video demonstration, showing how easy it is to create/edit recurring events with the help of this modified edit-dialog.
I’ve come to Manchester to attend GUADEC ’17!
If you are here too, feel free to say hi.
Until next time.